[asterisk-users] Asterisk Gurus - What is your best Asterisk Queue Analyzer and Asterisk Log Analyzer program out there?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Tue Jul 27 20:20:48 CDT 2010

On 10-07-27 06:08 PM, bruce bruce wrote:
> :-) I knew someone would bring up FreePBX. I have FreePBX installed and
> it's not good for Queues at all. It's using the reporting tool from
> Areski and Areski has recently released an upgrade to it which again is
> not what I want.
>
> There are few other programs that do this but really none that are neat
> in interface or useful in features.
>
> I guess no one else has any thoughts on this? Maybe there is none available?

I have a client using QueueMetrics and they seem to be fairly pleased with it.
Their response times on issues has been pretty good from what I can tell (I had
the client communicate with them directly where necessary).

Unless you build it yourself, I'm not sure there is any "good" + "free" queue
metrics program. Queue's typically are a money generating adventure and as such
makes sense for this type of application to be a pay-for system.

Leif.