[asterisk-users] Attended Transfer question

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Jul 23 15:10:24 CDT 2010

[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Warren Selby
>Subject: [asterisk-users] Attended Transfer question

>I've been asked to implement the following transfer workflow in an asterisk
system, and I'm not seeing an easy way to do the bolded steps below (steps 4
and 5 for those with a text-only email client):

You could create a dynamic meetme room for the 3 legs and drop out when
done.  Or do it with X static meetme rooms.  You could set up a context to
create the MM room and call the supervisor, connecting them to the room.