[asterisk-users] chan_local - Asterisk 1.6.2.6

Mickael Monsieur mickael.monsieur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 03:58:34 CDT 2010

Hi,

My Asterisk is not running on a virtual machine, and Debian does not have an
X Server.

I have no value with Kernel Timing enabled. Do you think it may be bound for
the proper functioning of chan_local? I have no problem with the Dial
(SIP/XX), but only with the Dial (Local/XX) :-(

Do you have good documentation for the modification of kernel 2.6.x? I have
tried in the past but all I had was the kernel panic ...

Mickael.