[asterisk-users] 1.6.2: Using hints on multiple parking lots

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jul 14 09:45:05 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> How do I specify to which parking lot the hints refer to?
>
> For exemple, on 1.4 I use this to see whether a call is parked in 800:
>
> exten => 800,hint,park:800 at parkedcalls
>
> But on 1.6 I have multiple parking lots working apparently
> sucessfully. How do I build the hint for parkinglot1 and parkingloit2
> so that my phone , which is subscribing to 800, only see parkinglot1
> and NOT parkinglot2?
>
> I tried the obvious answer
>
> exten => 800,hint,park:800 at parkinglot1
>
> but that didnt seem to do anything.

Instead of parkinglot1, use the name of the configured context for that parking lot.  For example, if you set up the parking lot in features.conf as:

[parkinglot1]
context = parkedcalls_custom
parkpos=800-850

the hint should be:

exten => 800,hint,park:800 at parkedcalls_custom

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software