[asterisk-users] STRFTIME function declared in globals context

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Jul 13 15:23:52 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Steve Edwards <asterisk.org at sedwards.com>wrote:

> Good catch. Looks like a bug to me.

I'll create an issue on the tracker later today.

> Just out of curiosity, why is the time the dialplan is reloaded of
> interest?

I hadn't thought about it, but I suppose if it's evaluating at reload and
not runtime, this would indeed be the case.  I'm hoping to get the various
date-related values at runtime, not the reload time.  Hmmm...it looks like
I'll have to re-evaluate what I'm trying to do...

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby