[asterisk-users] Complex Dialplan Help Needed

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jul 12 19:01:50 CDT 2010

I think you need to ask your SIP provider about Redirecting Header, ask what they support and how-to.

I work more with Cisco CallManager and SIP Rediversion Header is new in CallManager 8x. Not sure about Asterisk. We have this same problem with Cisco Mobility/Single Number Reach, providers usually won't accept a Calling Party Number that isn't in your range, some will.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/RDNIS