[asterisk-users] My own FreePBX FollowME module - Stuck at Reload - Anyone else had experience with this?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:06:46 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have done some php coding to come up with my own FollowME module for
FreePBX. The need for this has some security considerations behind it.
This is what my code does at core:

$sql="REPLACE INTO findmefollow(grpnum, strategy, grptime, grppre, grplist,
annmsg_id,postdest, dring, needsconf, remotealert_id, toolate_id, ringing,
pre_ring) VALUES
('$_POST[grpnum]','ringall','$_POST[grptime]','$_POST[grppre]','$grplist','0','$postdest','','','0','0','Ring','$_POST[pre_ring]')";

This all conforms with the fields that are filled up by FreePBX followme
module but it seems that this is not all becuase the followme doesn't work
when I do it this way. It only works if I press submit and confirm the
orange bar.
For one thing, I think the Orange Reload bar does something that I can't
seem to find and that my php code doesn't do. I tried doing a manual
"reload" and "dialplan reload" but that wouldn't do the job.

Can someone please shed some light if you know where I am stuck and had to
tackle the issue yourself?

Thanks,
Bruce