[asterisk-users] Remote-Party-ID party=called

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Jul 12 12:37:55 CDT 2010

The only thing I read about changes in trunk is :

/  * The sendrpid parameter has been expanded to include the options
    'rpid' and 'pai'. Setting sendrpid to 'rpid' will cause Remote-Party-ID
    header to be sent (equivalent to setting sendrpid=yes) and setting
    sendrpid to 'pai' will cause P-Asserted-Identity header to be sent./

How will this show the name of the callee on the phone display ?? Isn't
this the same as what I'm doing now with manually adding the SIP-header
in the dialplan with the function SIPAddHeader() ??

Jonas.