[asterisk-users] Re : Communication IAX2 >SIP>IAX2

Adil Zaaraoui adilzeaaraoui at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 8 05:29:35 CDT 2010

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
Ok it works; now i have an other issue:
My asterisk(A) communicate with an other asterisk(B) via SIP protocole, my user
(U) communicate with asterisk(A) via IAX2 protocole; i tried as you said but
unfortunatly it does not work;

here is my configuration  :
sip.conf:
[general]
register => login:secret at domaine

[outbound]
type=peer
host=hostname
insecure=invite
nat=yes
qualify=yes
secret=secret
username=username
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
allow=alaw

iax.conf
[500]
username = 500
secret = secret
context = outbound
type = friend
host = dynamic
disallow = all
allow = gsm
allow = ulaw
allow = alaw
transfer = no

extension.conf
[outbound]
exten =>XXX.,1,Dial(SIP/login at outbound/${EXTEN})

But it does not work.
I'm not sure if the configuration is ok.
I showed the sip peers, it says that asterisk A is registred to asterisk B.

Any suggestion