[asterisk-users] ISDN -> SIP

Gergo Csibra csibra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:22:08 CDT 2010

Friday, June 11, 2010, 12:27:08 AM, Tzafrir wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:19:37AM +0200, Gergo Csibra wrote:
>> Okay. There's some problems with mISDN v2: I'm unable to compile
>> zaphfc, because there's no source for it. mISDN v2 works with hfcpci
>> too?

> Certainly there is.

> It's also part of the standard dahdi-extra patch. See
> http://git.tzafrir.org.il/?p=dahdi-extra.git;a=tree
> http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-voip/dahdi-linux/trunk/debian/patches/dahdi_linux_extra

OK. Last time I checked (2009. dec) there wasn't :)

I downloaded dahdi-extra snapshot, and dahdi from asterisk.org,
untared, I have two directories:

dahdi-extra
dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0

What's next?

I don't understand where to start make with MODULES_EXTRA and
SUBDIRS_EXTRA parameters, and how can I configure drivers...

--
Best regards,
 Gergo                            mailto:csibra at gmail.com