[asterisk-users] How to secure Configuration files

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:40:33 CDT 2010

Hello Community,

I have a question , I have been working with asterisk and developed some
successful applications. I am facing an issue of security i.e.  We deploy
servers to client end. Now i dont want the client to see my configuration
files (Of course copy and distribute or replicate the logic with out
permission).

Now the configuration files are stored in /etc/asterisk/*  (Of course we can
specify a different location but at end we specify this in a configuration
file).

Is there a way that the configuration files get encrypted or some thing else
so that some one who have system access can not copy the configuration files
data or look into that files.

--
Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas