[asterisk-users] microphone on Polycom 550/650

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 10:37:24 CST 2010

Yes, the external calls are going over DAHDI.  The problem is on the Polycom phones b/c if I pick up the handset, the other end can hear me fine.  The problem is when using the hands-free (speakerphone) instead the handset.

Here are some similar posting of the same issue.

http://www.trixbox.org/forums/vendor-forums-certified/polycom/increasing-speakerphone-tx-gain
http://www.trixbox.org/forums/vendor-moderated-forums/polycom/430-sound-volume-gain

Most of our phones are IP 550.  Where and what do I need to adjust the setting to fix this issue?  Any Polycom experts in this mailing list?