[asterisk-users] Realtime Queue not work in 1.6.2.1

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jan 27 11:28:02 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 10:27 +0800, Zhang Shukun wrote:
> hi,all
>
> i have just upgrade from 1.4.28 to 1.6.2.1. all works fine now except
> realtime queue.
>
> it seems queue_table works fine, but queue_member_queue not work, the
> two tables works fine when in 1.4.28.
>
> is that something changed related to realtime queue configuration?
>
> more detail about two table definition and data stored in , please see:
>
> http://pastebin.com/m33f9539e
>
> the extconfig.conf file, please see:
>
> http://pastebin.com/m2008ced1
>
> and the res_mysql.conf file:
>
> http://pastebin.com/m27d3fdc5
>
> Could you tell me what's wrong with me ?
>
> Thanks!

	How do your agents log into the system?  If you were using
agentcallbacklogin that was deprecated and does not exist in version 1.6
of Asterisk.  The queue_member_table was used by agentcallbacklogin or
the agentlogin commands.  With Asterisk 1.6 you are supposed to be using
dynamic agents so there is no purpose for that table.

	That is what may be wrong with Asterisk.  What is wrong with you is a
very different question ;)

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001