[asterisk-users] Error and call drops

Sean Brady sbrady at gtfservices.com
Wed Jan 27 01:38:34 CST 2010

>Hi, does anyone have an info into what could cause

>[Nov 28 14:24:48] ERROR[11964] utils.c: write() returned error: Broken pipe

I have had the same issue with a PHP script that logs into the manager interface.  If you don't wait for the AMI response, then log off before closing the connection you will get those errors.  I also haven't seen any call drops.  I would urge you to check your scripts, and put some 2 second waits before a logoff and closing the socket and see if that helps.