[asterisk-users] Error and call drops

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Jan 26 10:26:22 CST 2010

I've found that I get this error when I don't properly listen for
asterisk responses to my commands in my agi scripts. Anytime you send
a command to asterisk from an agi script, asterisk sends a response to
the script with the result of the command (i.e a 200 ok response if
asterisk was able to properly execute the command). If your script
doesn't properly handle these responses, you get the error mentioned
below.

It's never caused any of my calls to drop, though. Try turning on AGI
debug to see if this is the case for you.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby