[asterisk-users] Sip Trunk takes incomming calls for 2 minutes and then stops

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Jan 26 03:03:09 CST 2010

Using sipgate.co.uk, Asterisk, FreePBX and Asterisk in a Flash

I've managed to get a basic system set up. and can now take and make
sip calls over the sip trunk I've got from sipgate.co.uk for testing
purposes....

Anyway I can make calls fine (if only to the testing line and other
sipgate lines as I have not set up any credit), and I can take calls
but only if someone phones me within 2 minutes of doing a "sip reload"
otherwise I just get a dead line.

I'm thinking this is something to do with registration or Nat, but
I've set my Nat up to forward everything, and it all works for
2minutes.....

Peter.