[asterisk-users] Trouble getting feature codes to work

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:36:56 CST 2010

Thanks for the GREAT tip.  Changing to a single feature digit of * for
blindxfer worked which led me to changing featuredigittimeout = 2000.  Now I
can do blindxfer w/ ##.  Why I didn't try changing featuredigittimeout long
ago is beyond me!  *blush* Thanks again.

One thing that still doesn't work tho is applicationmap.

I have this in features.conf:

[applicationmap]
testfeature1 => #9,caller,Playback,tt-monkeys
testfeature2 => #8,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys

and this in the context where the dial takes place:

include => featuremap
include => applicationmap

Any ideas? I'd love to hear tt-monkeys from either side of the call!  In the
end tho, I'm trying to provide alternate method for hanging up since I don't
want to base it on adding the h option to the Dial command.  As you know
that would hangup on a single *, which is not so good when calling an IVR.

Cheers!