[asterisk-users] Trouble getting feature codes to work

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:21:34 CST 2010

Thanks for the reply.  I'm not convinced it's a DTMF problem anymore because
I tried all the options still no luck :-(  Also I'm dialing the number from
an IVR menu so it is recognizing the '1' that i press from the menu.  Any
other ideas I could try? I am supposed to put this:

include => featuremap

in the context containing the Dial command right?

Thanks in advance,