[asterisk-users] receive text

mickael ropars mropars at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:45:27 CST 2010

you can also use fix phone SMS sending and receiving if your provider allow
sending and receiving SMS over the fixed phone line (.using FXO/FXS
interface)

the other way is to use kamalio (send and receive SMS through serial
interface) this can be a good solution but I think this can not be used
production since serial interface is a synchronized interface. So if you
loose the synchronisation then you can not send and receive SMS

currently what I use a multitech SMS server, which is easy to integrate but
not free. If you want more information about this SMS server let me know.

regards

Mickael