[asterisk-users] 10/100 voip phones and gigabit connection

randall randall at songshu.org
Fri Jan 15 07:50:05 CST 2010

On 01/15/2010 02:19 PM, Leif Neland wrote:

> [...]
OK, point taken.

but i have 6xisdn2 and already 2x24 gigabit switches (will need to
replace one with a PoE version ) these connections include both desktops
and current phones.

i was just hoping to cut back the amount of cabling with 50%, and when i
found out that most phones with 10/100/1000 connection cost about 250,-
euro's a piece instead of 90,- for a decent version with 10/100 it was a
real bummer, it would mean about doubling my budget.