[asterisk-users] Beginners Guide to setting up a Call Centre

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Fri Jan 15 02:45:22 CST 2010

 Ok this has Probably been put to bed several time but never mind.

Elastix, Trixbox, or AsterixNow, or DIY (ie Ubuntu or whatever
installed with OpenPBX, Asterix etc by hand)

I've got a new server to run Asterix on and want to get it working
quickly and yet be configurable in the future with out having to
reisntall and start again regally.

Currently no VoIP hardware but that will come once I prove the concept. I guess

Oh the machine does not have a CD Rom Drive so a network/USB install
would be nice...... But I guess I can open the case and plug one in
for installation if I must!
(Says he who has just installed Ubuntu over the network to check the
computer works!)

Peter.