[asterisk-users] Problem with call transfer and Polycom 430

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Mon Jan 11 15:49:51 CST 2010

Hi all.

I have a (new) customer who is describing symptoms that I've not seen before.

They have 12 Polycom 430's behind a NAT, which is working OK.  When phone A is
on a call and phone B attempts to transfer another call to phone C, the
conversation on phone A is interrupted for 15-20 seconds...

The server is hardly loaded, and we have plenty of bandwidth to support our
call level.

I have these lines in the sip.cfg file:

nat = yes
canreinvite = no

Has anyone seen these symptoms before?  Any clues as to how to fix it?

TIA,

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.