[asterisk-users] Some minor configuration issues with queues

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Jan 11 07:30:00 CST 2010

To answer my own question :
I had the following in my dialplan : Queue(VC_support_queue,r)
The 'r' option replaces the moh with a dialtone...

I have now replaced the 'r' with 'R', so that there is moh and a
ringtone when an agent is ringing...
(source: voip-info.org)

However the caller keeps hearing music on hold in stead of a ring tone
when an agent's phone calls. Moh stops when the agents picks up.

So I'm not quite there yet. Any feedback is appreciated.

Jonas.