[asterisk-users] You won't help me anymore?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:38:29 CST 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Geoff Lane <geoff at gjctech.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sunday, January 10, 2010, Francesco Peeters wrote:
>
> > Yes, post your question clear and consicely, include all relevant
> > information and snip all unneccessary history.
>
> > Note that: no reply != not wanting to help...
> > It *is* obviously possible people just do not KNOW the answer!... (Oh
> > what shock and horror!!!)
>
> FWIW, he did post his question yesterday. I've just taken a look and
> one potential issue I've spotted is that the external server he
> mentions is 192.168.0.139, which is part of the 192.168.0.0/16
> netblock reserved for private networks. So while the server might be
> 192.168.0.139 on it's own LAN, I suspect that won't be its public IP
> address.
>
> Other than that, I suspect there might be an issue with the dialplan.
> The OP posted an excerpt from his sip.conf but I suspect we'd need
> his extensions.conf or extensions.ael (whichever or both he's using)
> before being able to help further.
>
> HTH,
>
> --
> Geoff
>

> --

Thank you very much for your reply . My Asterisk CallerId issue is as the
followings :
"My Asterisk has sip connection with external sip server and sip inbound and
outbound calls are ok . But for the sip inbound calls when the external sip
server sends SIP INVITE with CallerId field in the range of my Asterisk sip
phones the call will be rejected . For example , please imagine that my
Asterisk sip phones are at 667 XXXX range so when the external sip server
places sip inbound call with SIP INVITE CallerId as say 667 2020 the call
will be rejected . But if he modifies his CallerId to say 021 667 2020 (i.e.
with area code included) the call will get through . Can you please let me
know what is the problem here ?