[asterisk-users] You won't help me anymore?

Geoff Lane geoff at gjctech.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 08:43:04 CST 2010

On Sunday, January 10, 2010, Francesco Peeters wrote:

> Yes, post your question clear and consicely, include all relevant
> information and snip all unneccessary history.

> Note that: no reply != not wanting to help...
> It *is* obviously possible people just do not KNOW the answer!... (Oh
> what shock and horror!!!)

FWIW, he did post his question yesterday. I've just taken a look and
one potential issue I've spotted is that the external server he
mentions is 192.168.0.139, which is part of the 192.168.0.0/16
netblock reserved for private networks. So while the server might be
192.168.0.139 on it's own LAN, I suspect that won't be its public IP
address.

Other than that, I suspect there might be an issue with the dialplan.
The OP posted an excerpt from his sip.conf but I suspect we'd need
his extensions.conf or extensions.ael (whichever or both he's using)
before being able to help further.

HTH,

--
Geoff