[asterisk-users] Please remove me from the mailing list.

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Fri Jan 8 12:38:21 CST 2010

And how will we ever re-write the 10+-year-old RFCs which no longer hold relevance to modern email clients if nobody goes against the grain and does what makes sense rather than what has been generally accepted?

-Dave

<snip>
And to add on to this: aside from whether you think it is silly or not,
there are:
1) RFC's
2) List rules

And when both of those tell you to bottom-post, then who are you to
decide otherwise, just because you think it is silly?
Well, maybe I think it is silly that I cannot hit you in the face
everytime you say "I", would you allow me to hit you, or would you
protest and demand I keep to the rules that tell me I can't do that?
</snip>