[asterisk-users] Please remove me from the mailing list.

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Thu Jan 7 13:34:01 CST 2010

I haven't had a good mailing list war in a while.

Yes, gmail DOES default to top posting, because bottom posting is silly (in general, but especially for a client that hides quoted text (like gmail)). Top posting is modern. And better. And doesn't make me scroll through 10 thousand messages and awful rsa keys to get to the message... FLAME AWAY!!!

Press the 'show details' to the right hand side of the message box, then click the link that shows up that says 'unsubscribe'...

-Dave

<snip>
I use gmail but don't see any buttons for unsubscribe or anything like that?

Also, gmail defaults to top posting...which seems to upset some people 'round these parts.  I have yet to find a way to make gmail not top-post by default...
</snip>