[asterisk-users] Please remove me from the mailing list.

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Thu Jan 7 13:27:06 CST 2010

I use gmail but don't see any buttons for unsubscribe or anything like that?

Also, gmail defaults to top posting...which seems to upset some people
'round these parts.  I have yet to find a way to make gmail not top-post by
default...

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Francesco Peeters
<francesco at fampeeters.com>wrote:

> Dan Journo wrote:
> > I've never seen that in Outlook. What client do you use?
> >

> Lately I have been using Thunderbird with an RFC2369 header plugin.
>
> --FP

Thanks,
--Warren Selby
http://www.selbytech.com