[asterisk-users] iaxmodem to ReceiveFAX crashes Asterisk equipped with B410P

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Jan 7 05:21:06 CST 2010

PS: If you compile Asterisk from source after installing spandsp, SendFAX
and ReceiveFAX would automatically be included.
I opened another thread about that but I doubt that both SendFAX and
ReceiveFAX behave exactly the same (no side effect), no matter the installed
spandsp version.

I would be very happy to be proven to be wrong on this but, the strange
thing is I couldn't find anywhere within Asterisk source file, a note
mentioning which spandsp's version is supported and which is not.