[asterisk-users] Urgent: Which spandsp version is recommended for 1.6.1 ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:52:36 CST 2010

Hi,

I need to install (within the next couple of hours) a 1.6.1.11 server with a
Digium B410P board.
One of this system's DID is dedicated to Fax reception (I don't need to send
faxes).
As I'm a bit familiar with it, I would like to use spandsp and ReceiveFAX
application to enable this feature.

For various reasons, I can't really test this configuration.

Could you suggest a Spandsp version you're already using ? 0.0.5 ?
0.0.6pre12 ? other ? another 1.6.1.X/spandsp combination ?

Regards
.