[asterisk-users] Inquiry:How to define incoming route for sip?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 04:44:31 CST 2010

Dear All
Can you please let me know how can I define incoming route to accept
incoming calls from an external sip server?
I have defined the following profile for my sip phone :
Under sip.conf :
---------------------
[osaka]
type=friend
context=sip-outgoing
host=192.168.0.139
disallow=all
allow=alaw
[6672019]
type=friend
context=sip-outgoing
canreinvite=no
host=dynamic
nat=no

Under extensions.conf :
--------------------------------
[sip-outgoing]
include=sip_outgoing
[sip_outgoing]
exten => _XXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/osaka/${EXTEN})
[line-incoming]
exten => _6XXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

Please be informed that the sip outbound toward the external sip server is
quite ok , but sip incoming is not working . Can you please let me know why
my incoming route is not working properly ?
Thank you