[asterisk-users] Really Silly Question From Total Newbie

meetmecall info at meetmecall.nl
Tue Jan 5 18:29:21 CST 2010

Siax is a pretty good working sip and iax2 softphone for the iPhone.
Easy to connect to your own Asterisk box

If you have an Android phone (I have HTC Hero with Android 1.5)  ASip
is a good choice. It is working and and calls using umts are working
surprisingly well.

Erik

They are both available on the markets fot his phones.