[asterisk-users] Canadian call quality issue

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Tue Jan 5 15:39:49 CST 2010

Kyle Kienapfel wrote:
> Going along the internet between us and canada doesn't add much
> distance, but bouncing back and forth between east and west coast
> does.

I'm not so sure that is the case, what I do know is both Rogers and Shaw
can never seem to fix complaint issues with voip unless you are using
their phone service. We just gave up on it and I will not ever spend a
penny with Rogers as a result since I am convinced they are deliberately
filtering things so you are locked into their voice services.

Other than that, voip works just fine.