[asterisk-users] Inquiry:Asterisk sending dialed digits in one-by-one digit format?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:53:44 CST 2010

Dear All
Further to my previous inquiry regarding Asterisk sending dialed digits in
one-by-one digit format when we had ISDN PRI link with the PSTN switch , you
told me that we are expected to enable overlap dialing . At now , we have
the same configuration but sip connection to the external sip server .
Please be informed that the sip inbound & outbound is working correctly but
we are expected to send the dialed digits in one-by-one digit format . Can
you please let me know what is applicable here in our case ?
Thank you