[asterisk-users] AGI and embargeability

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Jan 4 20:07:22 CST 2010

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010, Quinn Weaver wrote:

> This is a naive question, but is there a way in my AGI script to
> simultaneously play audio and listen for DTMF or voice responses?

t2:vtpv:18:04:59> show agi stream file
  Usage: STREAM FILE <filename> <escape digits> [sample offset]
         Send the given file, allowing playback to be interrupted by the given
  digits, if any. Use double quotes for the digits if you wish none to be
  permitted. If sample offset is provided then the audio will seek to sample
  offset before play starts.  Returns 0 if playback completes without a digit
  being pressed, or the ASCII numerical value of the digit if one was pressed,
  or -1 on error or if the channel was disconnected. Remember, the file
  extension must not be included in the filename.

--
Thanks in advance,