[asterisk-users] verifying correct loading of VPMADT032

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Sun Jan 3 04:40:01 CST 2010

In some motherboards I've found was not possible to assign different
IRQs through BIOS and other software ways. This was related to some
technical choices in that particular hardware.
In these situations, the only profitable solution was to swap the cards
between PCI connectors until a better configuration was found.

Regards,
Marco.

------
http://www.ingegnitech.com