[asterisk-users] Qeuee/Agent Question

William Stillwell (Lists) william.stillwell-lists at ablebody.net
Fri Feb 26 14:48:59 CST 2010

What is the easiest method or can someone point me in the direction I need
to look to do remote agent login..

Ie, Caller calls in with a cell or home phone, authenticates himself, select
a queue to be added too, hangs up, and then any calls coming into said queue
would ring their home or cell phone, and then they can then callback, and
logout from the queue?

I see AgentCallBack was something I would use, but it's been deprecated?

I am guessing (bark if I'm wrong) I will need to do mealtime queue members,
and create my own login/logoff scripts to add member to the mysql table?

(I am already using realtime for sip, so adding a queue_member_table should
not be difficult.)