[asterisk-users] Asterisk RPM's

Jay Vocaire jvocaire at innproc.com
Fri Feb 26 14:24:40 CST 2010

Thanks for researching this for me.  If you actually look at the link
you sent me, you will see that the latest is:
asterisk16-core-1.6.0.21-1_centos5.x86_64.rpm 20-Jan-2010 15:45  11M

So, we come back to my original question: is there a reason for the
delay on getting the RPM's out?

Btw- I am doing yum update, it seems to agree with the above, that the
latest RPM is .21.

Thanks.

-Jay