[asterisk-users] : PSTN calls

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 12:05:26 CST 2010

Thank you steve for a detail info on all cards.and all...

so

my setup will be

sip-xlite talking to Asterisk
Asterisk Box is connected to USBfxo  (example).
USBfxo connects to my Phone line.(which is fxo)

so with translations defined I can call, from Analong phone to sip lite (internally)

Now if I want to make calls to the external PSTN world
how can I make this?

1) Because my USB acts as my FXO.
can I connect this to my wall mount in the house to the USBfxo?
my wall mount acts as a FXO (if I am correct!!). can we connect to FXO's??