[asterisk-users] qsigchannelmapping parameter

Christoph Fuerstaller fuch_lists at commpany.at
Fri Feb 26 10:30:51 CST 2010

Hi,

I've connected Asterisk with 4 PRI to a Siemens HiPath 4000. For CALLERID(name) feature I wanna use Q.SIG as switchtype. Cause Siemens PBX orders Channels logical I need the
parameter qsigchannelmapping=logical. Here is my chan_dahdi.conf
trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=de
context=default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
qsigchannelmapping=logical
discardremoteholdretrieval=yes
overlapdial=yes

switchtype=qsig
context=from-siemens
group=1
echocancel=yes
signalling=pri_cpe
channel =>1-15,17-31

switchtype=euroisdn
context=from-siemens
group=2
echocancel=yes
signalling=pri_net
channel =>32-46,48-62

switchtype=euroisdn
context=from-siemens
group=2
echocancel=yes
signalling=pri_net
channel =>63-77,79-93

switchtype=qsig
context=from-siemens
group=1
echocancel=yes
signalling=pri_cpe
channel =>94-108,110-124

If I check the status of my two Q.SIG spans, I see this:
asterisk*CLI> pri show span 1
Primary D-channel: 16
Switchtype: Q.SIG switch
Type: CPE
Window Length: 0/7
Sentrej: 0
SolicitFbit: 0
Retrans: 0
Busy: 0
Overlap Dial: 1
Logical Channel Mapping: 0
T200 Timer: 1000
T203 Timer: 10000
T305 Timer: 30000
T308 Timer: 4000
T309 Timer: -1
T313 Timer: 4000
N200 Counter: 3
Overlap Recv: Yes

Same, for pri show span 4

Logical Channel Mapping is 0, but should be 1. It is configured in chan_dahdi.conf as described here: https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13454

Anyone seen this problem? Or anyone using qsigchannelmapping=logical?

I'm using these versions:
dahdi-linux-2.2.1
dahdi-tools-2.2.1
libpri-1.4.10.2
asterisk-1.6.2.4

I hope someone can help me to use all channels on the E1.

Chris...