[asterisk-users] Web operator/softphone with integration features

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 07:34:48 CST 2010

Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a good web operator/softphone for a
little help desk environment (5-10 people).
Apart from the classic features (call, transfer, conference,...), I
need a small integration with the internal trouble ticket system /
crm. For example when a call arrives to a number (ex: a number in sip
to: header), the software should open the right TT web page or any web
link.

Can you help me? (names, useful links,...)

Thanks and Regards,
Carlo Dimaggio