[asterisk-users] Calls per second limit in manager

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Feb 23 17:34:55 CST 2010

Yeah, so at say 10 calls per second originated from the manager with
async on, you'd likely have about a thousand channels.

Then if you type show channels concise you'll see about 20% of the
calls are missing accountcode, destination etc.

I wrote some code to just repeat this test over and over, and with 5
CPS you get maybe one or two channels in this state, but as you
increase the CPS you end up with more.

Initially I thought it might have been manager parsing, but did show
channels concise from Asterisk console and got the same.

On 24/02/2010, at 10:50 AM, Tommy Botten Jensen <tommy.jensen at freecode.no