[asterisk-users] Running safe_asterisk

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Tue Feb 23 05:27:55 CST 2010

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 09:18:36AM +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
>> About two weeks ago there was a thread about asterisk suddenly dying
>> - I posted a response that the same happens to my asterisk about once
>> a month, sometimes more.
>> Someone suggested using 'safe_asterisk' (and get hold of a core dump)
>> which sounds like a good idea, but one thing I can't figure is how to
>> get "module reload app_queue" executed automatically at startup?
>
> All modules are loaded at startup. Why would you need a reload?

To be honest I don't remember any more, I just know my queueing doesn't
work unless I reload.  I think it's a timing issue at startup - that
app_queue gets loaded too early or something.  ah, here is my question
about the same, but back in 2007:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2007-May/188072.html

/Per Jessen, Zürich