[asterisk-users] queue_exec: Unable to join queue

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Fri May 18 05:22:54 MST 2007

lenz wrote:

> I would try one of the two things:
> 1. adding a "hint" for the Local/XX at default channels
> 2. using  the => for queue members
>
> member => Agent/1001
> member => Agent/1002
> member => Agent/1003
>
> Does this change anything?

Hi Lenz

thanks for your suggestions.

I tried them both individually and together - no change.

After a restart of Asterisk (now 1.4.4), I see the following on the
first call with no callerid:

app_queue.c:3541 queue_exec: Unable to join queue 'enidan'

I then do a "module reload app_queue", and everything is working fine.

A "show queue" before reloading:

enidan       has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members:
      Local/9961 at default (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
      Local/41 at default (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
      Local/44 at default (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
      Local/40 at default (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

Does anyone know what "(Invalid)" means in this context?  I'll check the
code myself, but just in case someone recognises it.

After a reload:

enidan       has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members:
      Local/9961 at default (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      Local/41 at default (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      Local/44 at default (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      Local/40 at default (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
ENIDAN Technologies GmbH - managed email security.
Starting at SFr1/month/user - http://www.spamchek.ch/