[asterisk-users] Virtual machine timing (KVM)

Jonathan Addleman jono at redowl.ca
Mon Feb 22 19:02:58 CST 2010

Ian Murray wrote:

>> Forgive the possibly stupid question, but do these problems you describe
>> apply equally to the dom0 as to any domU's in a xen system? I used to
>> think not, but now I'm starting to realize that I'm probably mistaken...
>
> Dom0 is still a virtual machine, so I would say so.

Ok, thanks! Another stupid question that I probably know (or should
know) the answer to: if all the other virtual machines are shut down,
should the dom0 return to normal, or does simply having a xen-enabled
kernel cause trouble? I imagine it's the actual sharing that's at fault,
   but who knows..?

Thanks!

--
Jon-o Addleman - http://www.redowl.ca