[asterisk-users] Caller ID question

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Feb 22 09:38:53 CST 2010

What you need to do is set a channel variable with callerid(num) from the
external number, then reset callerid(num) whenever you do an internal dial
to transfer - something like this

[from-pstn]
Exten => s,1,answer
Exten => s,n,Set(passcallID=callerid(num))

[transfer]
Exten => s,1,set(callerid(num)=${passcallID})
Exten => s,n,dial(SIP/123)