[asterisk-users] TE410P Spans offline/red after power down/restart

Benoit maverick at maverick.eu.org
Mon Feb 22 03:13:19 CST 2010

Le 22/02/2010 09:28, Conor McTernan a écrit :
> I've just encountered an odd problem with our Digium TE410P card and
> was wondering if anyone has experienced something similar before.

There is one similar request on this list from a few weeks back iirc

> We quickly removed the card and checked the jumpers, suspecting that
> it may somehow have 'changed' it's state. Checking the card showed
> that all ports were open, which is what we expected. Re-setting the
> card done nothing to resolve our problem.
You did not disconnect cables by doing so ?
How much time did you let the card disconnected from everything, at
least 30s ?

> * Power down the machine
> * Disconnect all cables from the ports
> * Power up
> * After everything has started up again re-connect the ports

If i'm not misleading isdn lines are powered, not huge amount of power
but still
more than an ethernet cable. Maybe the power was sufficient to held the
card in
a misconfigured state

> Here are the versions we are running:
>
> Asterisk 1.4.18.1
> Zaptel 1.4.9.2-48
> Libpri 1.4.3-19
Or you are simply using very outdated drivers/software :)