[asterisk-users] Voicemail IMAP storage enhancement

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Tue Feb 16 12:47:11 CST 2010

Hello,

I have several voicemail accounts that share the same IMAP mailbox (same
imapuser), and I'd like to store their messages in separate IMAP
subfolders. I tried to set 'imapfolder' settings on a per voicemail
account basis, but it does not seem to work. All messages keep being
stored in the same INBOX folder.

Should I file a feature request on the asterisk-dev list, or is there a
way to do this ?

Of course, I need to store all these in one single IMAP mailbox. The
easy solution would be to have separate IMAP users, but I can't.

Here is a piece of my voicemail.conf file :

[default]

1234 => 0000,Radio
Montaillou,email_address1 at host.com,,imapuser=repondeur|imappassword=123456|tz=european
1235 => 0000,Jeu Radio