[asterisk-users] Stupid question: Why Cmd Dial and Queue haven't same options?

didier.cuffaut didier.cuffaut at neuf.fr
Tue Feb 16 09:50:44 CST 2010

I apologize, my English isn't better than the last year

So,
- why Queue has some options like 'caller can continue in his dialplan' (Dial has g and F options for callee/caller) and not he same option for 'callee' ?
- no option in queue to send message (for only calle/caller) when bridged as Dial has
- idem to announce periodically 'X minutes before hangup' (in Dial, not in Queue)

Probabely, i've missed something..... perhaps  some workaround ?

Thank's a lot for your attention