[asterisk-users] IP Phone recommendation

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Feb 11 06:21:38 CST 2010

I have always found that the marginal extra cost of a Polycom, Snom or
Cisco phone is very, very well worth it in the long run versus the
giant catastrophe that is Grandstream and other low-budget hardware.
The customers seem to agree.

"Budget-conscious" doesn't have to mean "masochistic."

--
Sent from mobile device

On Feb 11, 2010, at 6:37 AM, Gordon Henderson <gordon+asterisk at drogon.net